Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 VSCC Spring Start 2014
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2014 :  18:19:46  Show Profile
Hi All,

I ve entered the high speed trial and the Set 3 Sports car race on Sat so just beginning to get excited. Wings and lights back on!!!

My entry regs are lost in the post so not sure who else is in.

I do know Mr Potter will be making his first appearance in the C Type.

Anyone else out to play?

I ll be camping all weekend so if anyone is about I look forward to catching up.

Mark Dolton

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2014 :  18:31:24  Show Profile
Did I read that right Mark - the set 3 sports car race is a 10 minute race? The MGCC races work out as better value

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2014 :  18:48:43  Show Profile
I think your right Sir on that one but the high speed trial is 30mins and half the cost!

Regardless The MGCC race definitely was good value..

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

O.Thomas

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2014 :  18:50:51  Show Profile
Me,Fred, Barry, Tanya Lewis, mike p,Anne, Peter Haynes.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2014 :  18:55:49  Show Profile
Great, what race are you in Oliver?
R u camping be good to catch up over a beer

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

O.Thomas

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2014 :  19:00:30  Show Profile
Scratch / handicap. There fri nite ,home sat.
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
365 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2014 :  20:05:51  Show Profile
I'm in as well . Mark . 30 minute High Speed Trial , good value for money , and set 3 race , 10 minutes , very poor value for money , a point I shall make to VSCC competitions department . Mark , I will be there Friday pm until Sunday pm , staying at the Best Winnebago Hotel , so hopefully there will be time for a chat and forward planning for ( whisper ! ) MG90 . I think Oliver is staying in Winnebago Annex !
Go to Top of Page

JDoe

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2014 :  09:47:23  Show Profile
how was Silverstone?
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3244 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2014 :  10:08:33  Show Profile
Silverstone on Saturday was freezing cold but fine!There were a few Triple-M cars in the car park including Tony Dolton in a nice red cycle winged PA, Barney and Jill Creaser in their PA, John Dutton in his K2 and me in the L2.

The Triple-M racers seemed to enjoy themselves. There was a close duel in event 1, 30 minute Regularity Trial, between Fred and Foz which Fred led until the Rat slowed and retired - most unusual! Both cars were driven at high speed and were mixing it with far larger engined cars!

Mark looked to be enjoying himself, and I have to say his line into the Luffield complex was better than the wide one he took at the MGCC meeting last month! Duncan Potter drove the family C type and it was nice to see Anne Boursot racing Hamish McNinch's blue PA. Oliver Richardson raced his C over 5 laps in event 7 as did Mrs Tanya Lewis in her KN/K3 replica.

I was not there on Sunday.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 14/04/2014 10:12:08
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2014 :  13:36:10  Show Profile
Top notch weekend, great fun! Certainly busy out there on track. Starts need work!

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
773 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2014 :  15:21:28  Show Profile
annoyed of Butleigh here......
followed Fred round for 16 laps.....no rush to get past as was a time/laps rather than places.....until heard the "rattle" changing down at Brooklands....and a drop of 5psi on the gauge ....hand up and coast into pit lane.....had done my quota of laps but not awarded a prize as I finished in the pits!.......more annoyance.......expect it is the usual 2 Bearing blow up.....rear main eases a bit....less oil into crank....No 1 starves and picks up........at least the rod didnt go looking for a suntan.....
Foz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000