Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Parts for Beaulieu
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lordrob

Belgium
226 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2014 :  16:02:27  Show Profile
Hi all,
I'm not a dealer but I'll have as usual a stall at Beaulieu auto-jumble
with some surplus triple-M parts amongst others. There will be some newly made small chassis parts like shock absorber mounting brackets etc...
Just to inform you because I'm in yellow field Y373/374 and some previous years I was told afterwards by some friends of the Triple-M fraternity that they hadn't found me so far on yellow field, so here we go now !
By the way I'm a foreigner you know !
Kind regards,
Roby

lordrob

Jamie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2014 :  17:22:31  Show Profile
Roby may be well back in the Yellow Field but that's where the treasures are! Always good stuff and great to deal with! And Roby, when you're an MMM'er, nobody's a foreigner...
Non-foreign Jamie

-JN
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2014 :  18:40:32  Show Profile
Hi Roby

You are not a foreigner, you and your wife are regular visitors to the various events including MG90 and the MG spares day at Stoneleigh.

Have you fitted that nice original Zoller to your car yet.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

lordrob

Belgium
226 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2014 :  13:57:37  Show Profile
Hi,
Thanks for your nice reply guys and George, no the "good looking" original Zoller blower stays in stock for the time being anyway, so nice to look at !!!
Also too many other, not only MMM-things to look after, my lovely wife for instance !
Cheers,
Roby

lordrob
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2014 :  21:25:09  Show Profile
Roby

I 'ringed' Y373 in my programme, to identify it as a stall which must be visited. And?........ you were no where to be seen. "Gone walk about" I was told. However the good news is that it meant I got to chat with your charming wife instead.

I hope that you had a good weekend.

Peter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000