Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Information On - NA0757 & PB0705
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MJM20

United Kingdom
111 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2014 :  20:38:41  Show Profile
Hi All,

Some time ago I bought a bargain on Ebay (or at least I think so). It was a folder documenting new and used car sales of a dealer in Feckenham during the 1960's. I have noticed that the dealer accepted trade in's of a couple of MMM's for new cars of the time, he gave as little as £40 for them.....if only they knew what they are worth today.

Sorry for rambling, but I have noticed that the two cars in the topic title are on the register and I may be able to fill in some history for the owners.

In the same records the dealer also accepted a trade in for an MG with chassis no MG 3909 and reg. JS 8958. Can anyone tell me what type of MG this was as I don't recognise the chassis number. Having said that, I may well have miss interpreted the paperwork.

Can I also take the opportunity to plug my main topic 'MMM dealerships'. I am trying to obtain dealership information for each car on the register, so please feel free to look at my topic and any information on your car would be greatly appreciated. (Apologies to those who have read this plea for information several times.)

Thanks

Matthew

Edited by - MJM20 on 07/10/2014 20:56:02
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000