Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 C type wiring 'loom'
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

powerplus

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2015 :  10:22:31  Show Profile

I am about to start wiring my C rep. but have not identified a supplier of a suitable collection of wires to do the job. Is there an alternative loom which, if dismantled, would provide the correct wire values and colours with suitable lengths eg M,D,F or J?
Failing this, has anyone compiled a list of required wires showing their colour coded/amperage values/function with required lengths.
I know that there are other people facing this problem and any assistance will be appreciated.

Powerplus.

O.Thomas

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2015 :  10:32:08  Show Profile
Alan, All loose wires that go through armoured sleeving so not much point in stripping a harness. When I did mine I worked out the wiring needed /colurs and then just measured the lengths with a tape. AES do a very thin wire that takes the current which made it a lot easier to get up the sleeving!! If I can find the bill I'll copy it and mail you direct , will give you an idea. But of course if your being 100% correct it shud all be black))) regards oliver
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000