Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MG Meeting in the Dolomites - October 2015
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisco59

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2015 :  08:27:39  Show Profile
Dear friends,

I wish to extend an invitation to your Members in your Area and to your friends to join us in October 2015 for the 4th Dolomites MG Event, which will be based in the middle of the Dolomites – South Tyrol, which is where I live and use daily my MG ZR.
The event as always is open to all Mg owners from everywhere we usually have a good turnout of MG models and nationalities. For exemple in the June 2015 there will be more then 10 cars from UK (England and Scotland), others will come from Germany, Switzerland, USA and SouthTyrol.

I understand it is a long journey for you and I am sure that I have planned a very interesting and exciting driving event – it is not a speed rally – to and around the Mountains over very high passes!!

This will be all based in a village surrounded high mountains.

The dates are Wednesday 30th September to Sunday 4th October 2015. Entries are by 15th June 2015.

My contact details are below:

Christian Bianco

email = christian@discohustle.info

phone = +39 338 314 67 79

So, if you would be kind enough to circulate this amongst your friends I would be grateful.

Please, feel free to download all the informations that you need from the following webpage:

http://mg-dolomites.info

Best Regards

Christian

Edited by - chrisco59 on 12/04/2015 08:29:53
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000