Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 N Type on A272 26/ 5/ 15
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oz34

United Kingdom
2542 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2015 :  19:09:26  Show Profile
Just idle curiosity on my part to know with whom I exchanged greetings this afternoon at about 1600, he being westbound in a N type on the A272 between Petworth and Midhurst, while I was eastbound in a white V8!

Cheers,

Dave

correlejco

United Kingdom
251 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2015 :  23:05:54  Show Profile
Dave

That was me! Nice to get a wave from a 'modern' - but I see you have a PA too!

I was returning home to Bramshott from Northchapel but diverted southwards for a gentle hoon on the A272. It is just a perfect road for the NA - at 50-55 you're not holding anyone up and the bends / hills are interestingly demanding but not severe. And what a glorious day. It's what motoring is all about.

John - 1934 NA0492 - AOE877
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2542 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2015 :  18:48:41  Show Profile
It was indeed a lovely day for driving John! We'd been to visit Uppark and that's a little further than I wanted to go in the PA...yet.

I tend to flash any older car I see these days if I'm in an MG, after all you see so few now; most seem to respond. I think that whole day, apart from you I'd seen a Moggy 1000 and a Riley Roadster. He was just leaving Uppark as we arrived which was a shame as I had one briefly in the '60s and would have enjoyed a chat.

I wouldn't do so in the VW though!

All the best,

Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000