Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 School Fundraising Events.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick Feakes

USA
3376 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2015 :  14:21:42  Show Profile
Our website has some unexpected followers! I have received the following email:

"Dear Triple-M Register,
My name is Kayla and I wanted to send you an email on behalf of the children at the youth center where I volunteer. We've been reviewing resources online for a model building project about MG's because that's the car the kids have chosen to build this session! They came across your webpage and they love it!
They've been using your site for their models and they thought it would be exciting to see it up on the same page as where they got your information! I want to teach them to help others and to not be afraid to ask for help, which I hope will stick with them when they are older! I also don't think it hurt that I offered the group a pizza party if you'd add it for them!"

Kayla is from an organization that raises funds for schools.
Kayla, tell the kids to look here http://www.triple-mregister.org/pictures_members.asp, choose a model and you will see lots of pictures of MGs owned by our members from around the world.
Good luck with your model making.
Nick

Webmaster

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2015 :  18:08:26  Show Profile
How interesting - perhaps we are nourishing the interest of the next generation of owners.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

ags

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2015 :  00:57:34  Show Profile
Hi Nick,

If Kayla is willing to indicate the location of the group, and this is not too inaccessible you might find some volunteers to show the group one or more actual cars, or even demonstrate them. Worth trying, anyway, considering what George has said!

More ramblings,

Andrew Smith
MMM571 - PB - Abergavenny

Edited by - ags on 15/06/2015 01:01:06
Go to Top of Page

Cooperman

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2015 :  15:18:22  Show Profile
One of our local schools do something on transport and take the children to a visit to Brooklands, not very far from here about 15 miles. One of the teachers is a member of our church and has asked me to take my 18/80 along for the children to view. Note the plastic to prevent oil spillage in the playground.

John Cooper

Edited by - Cooperman on 15/06/2015 15:19:35
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000