Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Summer Gathering
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2024 :  17:00:44  Show Profile

Hello everyone.

I am pleased to confirm that this year’s Summer Gathering will be taking place on Sunday, 23rd June. There is nothing to do at this stage other than to please put the date in your diary. Below are a few photos from last year’s event. As you will see, it is a fun day for all the family!

Elizabeth

colintf

United Kingdom
1501 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2024 :  17:43:25  Show Profile
That’s brilliant news, thankyou Elizabeth and family :)

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2024 :  14:22:06  Show Profile
Hello everyone.

Just a note to let you know that entries are now open for this year’s Summer Gathering. An entry form is available via the 'Documents Download/Event Forms' area of this website. It has also been emailed directly to all past attendees. If you have any questions or need help accessing an entry form please do not hesitate to get in touch – my contact details are on the form.

As it is getting more and more difficult to pay in cheques, the preferred method of payment is by Bank Transfer. However, if this is not possible please do not worry as cheques can still be accepted. All the payment details are on the entry form and if paying by Bank Transfer please remember to quote ‘SG2024’ so that our Treasurer can identify your payment.

As always, it will not be possible to enter on the day as I have to know in advance how many people to cater for. The number of participants is currently restricted to 150 so please do enter in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.

I will acknowledge your entry by email. If a few days go by without hearing from me please do get in touch as I sometimes have problems with outgoing email. Please also have a look in your junk folder in case your acknowledgement is there.

We are so looking forward to welcoming you and your cars back to Greenacres.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2024 :  14:48:01  Show Profile

Hello everyone.

Just a little reminder regarding next month's Summer Gathering, yes it really is next month!

Thank you to everyone who has entered so far. To those of you who are planning to enter please could I ask you to send me your entry form as soon as possible. It really helps with planning and means that in the last couple of weeks before the event I can concentrate on the general preparation side rather than lots of admin.

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you all at Greenacres on the 23rd June.

Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2024 :  12:29:27  Show Profile

Just a note to remind you that the Triple-M Register’s Summer Gathering is taking place on Sunday, 23rd June and entries for it close this Friday, 14th June. As mentioned previously, it really does help with the planning to not leave it to the last minute to enter. So, if entering is on your to-do list please sit down, have a cup of something and complete that form!

We currently have just over 100 people attending and can still accept more entries. Remember, your Triple-M car doesn’t have to be on the road to enter. If it is not quite finished or indeed far from finished we would still love to see you.

Many thanks and see you on the 23rd June.

Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1935 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2024 :  10:51:45  Show Profile

Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1501 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2024 :  11:29:57  Show Profile
What a wonderful Summer Gathering yesterday.
A big thankyou from Steffi and I to our hosts, to those that helped out before / on the day, and to those who attended for making it what it was. :)

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2024 :  14:34:55  Show Profile

Hello everyone.

Just a note to thank you all so much for attending the Summer Gathering, we were thrilled with how the day went and as you can see we had a 'whale of a time!'

Special thanks again to our wonderful band of helpers, we could not have done it without you. We have received so many thank you notes and all of them mention passing on their thanks to the helpers, so please accept everyone’s thanks too.

Thank you once again to Philip and Rosemary Bayne-Powell for running the bring and buy stall, it is very much appreciated not just by us but from everyone attending.

If anyone has any photos from the day that they would like to share please could you either email them to me or, if you are able, post them directly onto this thread (thank you to those of you that have already sent me photos).

Elizabeth and Andrew

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000