Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 speedometer cable reduction box
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

PimL1

Netherlands
120 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2015 :  11:24:14  Show Profile
Hello Rob,

In The Netherlands we have a nice MG Club called The MG T-Type and Pre War Owners club of Holland. A mouth full. The bulletin of our club appears every two months. In the latest issue was a beautiful article published with all the "worth to know" items and a nice drawing of the reduction box. Send me your home address and I will try to get get permission to drop that article in your postbox. One warning, you have to translate from Dutch to English.

Best regards,
Pim L1 0491
Go to Top of Page

Rob34

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2015 :  00:14:53  Show Profile
Thank you so much for the help. I sent you a PM.
Cheers.
Rob
Go to Top of Page

Rob34

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2015 :  15:18:02  Show Profile
The folks at Richfield Speedograph have been helpful. they can make me a box but I need to clarify if the box is reversing or non reversing. Can someone comment on this for me? As I understand it; if the drive from the transmission turns the same direction as the instrument then it would be non reversing.
Cheers.
Rob
Update: Received information that the drive is indeed non reversing so off to order one. Thanks to Pim Dorrestijn for the help.

Edited by - Rob34 on 10/11/2015 17:08:09
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000