Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 BLG 714
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

malcolm jones

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2016 :  20:30:37  Show Profile
My wife looks after an old man ( and me ! ) who used to own a PA ? BLG 714 about 50 years ago. He wonders if it still exists and has a photo of it when in his ownership. Apparently he lent the car to to someone who crashed it, it was written off by the insurance company, but he saw it in use some time later. Does anyone have any information and would like the photo?

Malcolm

M. G. Jones

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2016 :  21:40:17  Show Profile
Malcolm, BLG 714 is PA1145 which is not registered as a survivor. It was first owned by a Mr. B H L Sugden of Hale, Cheshire (bought via the dealer J. Cockshoot Ltd. of Manchester, but after him the trail goes completely cold. It was originally a black car with green trim.

The Register would be very grateful to have a photo of the car - either printed or electronically to yours truly, please.

Many thanks for contacting us about the car. Perhaps others can add more detail?

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Ralph

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2016 :  11:11:30  Show Profile
My first car was a 1934 side valve Morris Minor reg no BLG 697 (very close to your friends MG)
Ralph
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
661 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2016 :  22:24:31  Show Profile
Ralph,

Did you know that your Morris Minor BLG 697 is alive and well in the hands of a VMR member? Contact me for details.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000