Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Engine No 774 APB
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brakesoff

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2016 :  19:26:36  Show Profile
Inspired by a similar thread looking for a car to match up with a block I thought I might ask if anyone has 'my' engine. 774 APB was the original engine in my PB which at some time has been replaced with a PA engine 2182A 165P.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has any info on either engine.

Nick

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2016 :  11:50:00  Show Profile
Hello Nick

Based on the Register's records, nothing is known of the whereabouts of engine number 774 APB. I have updated the Register with your current engine details though.

Might you be able to send us pics of the principal ID features of the car, please? That would be the chassis knuckle and bonnet hinge number stampings, the brass guarantee and body plates, and the engine and gearbox number stampings? And a nice current pic of the car itself would be welcome too - the only one we have dates back to 1974 sorry, 1994!

Thanks in advance

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 23/06/2016 11:50:32
Go to Top of Page

Brakesoff

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2016 :  18:33:33  Show Profile
Thanks for taking a look Dick.

I can get some pics over the next few days. Should I post them here of would you like them sent elsewhere? The picture you have was taken by me shortly after I first got the car. Most of it is balanced, propped up or held together with bits of wire to look like a car! Not really sure where the last 22 years went, but they seemed to move by rather quickly!

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Brakesoff

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2016 :  13:15:01  Show Profile
Here are few pictures. Not much to see at the moment but given time etc. should get there.

Nick
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000