Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2015 Yearbook
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

John Libbert

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2016 :  00:19:11  Show Profile
My apologies if this subject has already been covered but I don't recall seeing if the newest MMM Yearbook (2015?) is available yet. I looked in the Library Sales section, and did not see it listed for sale. I then tried the "contact" button only to see that due to technical reasons the shop is closed until 20th November.

Best regards,

John

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2016 :  07:58:55  Show Profile
Hello John,

The yearbook is arriving from the printers on Wednesday so will be available for purchase from that date.

The "closed" message I think must have been an old message, at a time when our librarian was out of circulation . I will ask him and our Webmaster to ensure that the right messages go out.

Regards,
Dick

Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2016 :  09:17:00  Show Profile
Thanks for Spotting that John, yes its an old message. Contact page has now been corrected.

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

John Libbert

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2016 :  12:24:53  Show Profile
Thank you both Dick and Mark for the replies. I recall that the Yearbook is usually available at Silverstone (not that I was there). I always enjoy the Yearbook along with the Bulletin and of course this forum too. Thanks for all the effort that goes into all things MMM.

Best regards,

John
Go to Top of Page

John Reid

United Kingdom
704 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2016 :  11:31:06  Show Profile
Dick,

Do you know if copies of the 2015 Yearbook will be available at the Summer Gathering?
Thanks.

John R
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2016 :  12:48:19  Show Profile
John,

Yes they will be, delivery from the printers is promised for this afternoon (Thursday).

Peter
Go to Top of Page

John Reid

United Kingdom
704 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2016 :  19:13:49  Show Profile
Thanks Peter.
Good news.

John R
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked