Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Summer Gathering
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  21:22:11  Show Profile
Peter Green and family put on another superb meeting today, and after a dampish start the sun came out. There was the BBQ followed by strawberries and cream, and later Peter's two granddaughters handed out choc ices!

There was the usual entry of all models of Triple-M road cars, a pride of ownership, driving tests etc. It was also great to meet all the owners including several from abroad, amongst others there were K3 owners John and Heleln Gillett from Australia with K3030, Gunther Stamm and Philip Douchet (but sadly without their cars).

As you will note from Dick Morby's posting there was the presentation of a well earned award to Mark Dolton.

Thanks to family Green.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 10/07/2016 21:28:27

tormead

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  22:19:37  Show Profile
My first time at Peter's garden party, and I would also like to thank Peter and all his family and friends so much for all their hard work in making this such a unique and special occasion. 70+ MMM cars, wonderful hospitality and catering, great company, fun activities and a summer's afternoon sunshine - it doesn't get any better than this!
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2016 :  08:06:42  Show Profile
Brilliant day. Thank you to Peter, Elizabeth, Andrew and evryone that worked so hard to put on a great day. A few Photos! Thanks from all the Doltons!

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2016 :  10:24:15  Show Profile
As ever a brilliant day provided for us all to enjoy by the Green family. Now three generations administering to our every need.

The Triple-M social occasion of the year. Many thanks to Peter and his family.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hinton

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2016 :  16:04:21  Show Profile
Another superb day,highly enjoyable very well done Peter and family.Lovely food,lovely venue,friendly people,brilliantly organised.
Special thanks to three young men Daniel,Edward and Thomas, who came over very politely introduced themselves and offered to help me load my car.Despite their young age clearly they knew the procedure and were a delight at the end of the day , my thanks to them all.

Richard Hinton
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hinton

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2016 :  16:14:38  Show Profile

Richard Hinton
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: