Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Nick Benger RIP
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2016 :  17:04:30  Show Profile
Friends of Nick Benger will be saddened to learn that he passed away on Thursday 1st September after a prolonged period of illness.

Nick was a long-time supporter of the Triple-M movement and will be remembered by many for his enthusiastic participation in competitive and social Register events, to which he also brought along his perceptive and imaginative brainpower.

We extend sympathies to Liz and the family. It is understood that there will be an event in October to celebrate the life and achievements of this remarkable man. A tribute will also appear in a future edition of our Bulletin.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2016 :  19:56:46  Show Profile
Dick

Very sad news indeed. I only met Nick a few times, usually at the Brooklands driving tests but found him to be very helpful and friendly.

Condolences to his family

Peter Scott
Go to Top of Page

Bob Clare

United Kingdom
278 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2016 :  00:26:20  Show Profile
I was at school with Nick (and Pat Gardner) so his passing is an especially poignant reminder of the passage of time. Many happy memories still.
Bob Clare
Go to Top of Page

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2016 :  21:59:35  Show Profile
I am very saddened to hear this news.
I only knew Nick from the Kimber Trial weekends, but always looked forward to catching up with him.
A top chap...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000