Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Sue Hartley
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tonym

United Kingdom
653 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2016 :  14:30:24  Show Profile
It is with great sadness to pass on the news that Terry Hartley's wife Sue passed away today after a long illness.

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2016 :  16:21:39  Show Profile
How very sad, condolences to Terry and his family at this very difficult time.

George
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2016 :  17:05:35  Show Profile
Sincere condolences to Terry and family. Sue showed great fortitude and courage during her long illness,and has left us with many happy and enduring memories of times spent together within our little community. Rest in peace, Sue.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Terry Hartley

United Kingdom
279 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2017 :  10:28:00  Show Profile
Thank you George and Dick for your kind comments, and thank you to all who have emailed/written to me direct, it's appreciated.

Sue was NOT a reluctant Triple-M passenger, she loved every minute of every event/trip out in our NB, rain or shine, and she made many genuine friends in our 'little community'. Many will remember Sue playing a key part in organising the three Flat Cap & Whippet events along with Bob and Beth Walker and me a few years ago. The last Register event Sue was able to participate in was the 2015 Lincolnshire Tour, albeit feeling quite ill due to recent treatment, she was determined to enjoy as much of it as she could.

Best wishes to all for 2017.

Terry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000