Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MMM Racing - 2017 - Zandvoort- 7/8/9 July
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2017 :  08:39:18  Show Profile
There's an opportunity for pre-war Sports Cars to race at the Zandvoort Circuit in Holland on 7/8/9 July as part of the VSCCs Owner Driver Mechanic series . One practice session , one qualifying and two races , all for £350 - good value - and only a National A licence is required. The drawback is we have to raise 25 competitors ( not only from MMM !) by the end of the week for this 'slot' to be confirmed. Those who have been there before will remember what an excellent and friendly place it is , with the seaside just over the esplanade , and good opportunities for shopping and swimming . Please , if you would like to do this event , can you indicate this and I will inform the organizers .
Fred Boothby

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2017 :  09:56:42  Show Profile
Brilliant opportunity, gutted I m away with family that weekend otherwise I would have definately been there. Hope we get good support, would love to do this in the future. I ve emailed the race community for interest.

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1045 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2017 :  09:57:56  Show Profile
A few months to soon for me.
Hope you can get together a grid so I can see you all go!

Onno "D" Könemann
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000