Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Call for 2018 Racing, maybe an NE or an R type???
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2017 :  10:43:05  Show Profile
Back in 2013, many people thought that Triple-M racing was a thing of the past. There was no race. In 2014 we had a 10 car grid, in 2017 we had 29 entries.

Many said no one would sponsor our events. In 2017 we had Baynton Jones as our title sponsor and 10 wonderful partner sponsors.

Many said we would struggle to get many of the cars with racing history. This year we had a collection of some of the most historic MG racers on the grid. K3's, a Q, the Bellevue special, C types and the limerick GP winning PB to name a few!

Many said we would struggle to attract overseas entrants...this year we had entries from Switzerland, Sweden, Australia and the Netherlands.

This year I was told we will never see an NE or an R type racing again for the Mary Harris Trophy....so as you can imagine, I would love to prove another assumption wrong. If you don't ask.......

So calling NE's and R types, or any other wonderful Triple-Ms.

Perhaps if we start discussions now, who knows what barriers we can overcome and what we can achieve.

What ever car you have, whatever your race experience, or whatever your location......Do get in touch.

Mark

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

colintf

United Kingdom
1506 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2017 :  16:26:01  Show Profile
Well done Mark, for sure you have, from what I can see, been the driving force behind this. Proving people wrong is such a good feeling, I bet :)

D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
773 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2017 :  22:27:26  Show Profile
.................so who is going to lend me an NE or R-type as running out of letters of the MGAlphabet to race in.......
FOZ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000