Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Bad news
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rodney Collins

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2007 :  15:57:43  Show Profile
Today I had my appeal against my diving ban in the high court, the barister representing me (£600) said don't go in expecting to get the ban lifted!! positive thinking "a"? anyway I get called in I go 10 miniutes later I am sent out of the court again because my barister can't be located. eventually I am once agin in front of the judge but to no avail. The fine was reduced to £500 from £1,000 and the six months ban stays. desaster, If I had not appealed I would be a month into the ban and £100 better off.

See you in January.

Rodney PS if it's of interest in the last 25 years I have driven over 1 million accedent free miles I have in that time had 3 claims on insurance 1 for hiting a deer ( my wife was driving) and two for vandlisiam had two car keyed. can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? Or am I a middle class easy touch who dose what hes told, and pays up without complaint?

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2007 :  19:07:06  Show Profile
Commiserations Rodney. That's tough.
Peter

PS I would suggest to your barrister that he cuts his fee for failing to turn up on time.
Go to Top of Page

mgmog

United Kingdom
467 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2007 :  21:09:49  Show Profile
Bad luck Rodney.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page