Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Brooklands Centenery Pictures
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2007 :  19:09:40  Show Profile
Images from the Brooklands Centenery weekend in June are now being uploaded to MMM website. There are many images covering the entire weekend and progress in uploading them to the website will take a few days. If anyone would like a particular image printing I would be happy to provide them on a charegable basis. Alternatively, CD's of all images can be made available for £10 each. Anyone interested is invited to mail me directly with their requests.

Many thanks and happy MMM'ing

Robin

William Cullen

United Kingdom
229 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2007 :  22:09:39  Show Profile
[Hi Robin

I would like a cd of the event, please let me know where to send the ú10

Thanks

quote]Originally posted by Robin Hamblett

Images from the Brooklands Centenery weekend in June are now being uploaded to MMM website. There are many images covering the entire weekend and progress in uploading them to the website will take a few days. If anyone would like a particular image printing I would be happy to provide them on a charegable basis. Alternatively, CD's of all images can be made available for ú10 each. Anyone interested is invited to mail me directly with their requests.

Many thanks and happy MMM'ing

Robin
[/quote]

Bill
Go to Top of Page

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2007 :  13:04:17  Show Profile
Hi William

Please can you email me at robin.hamblett@gmail.com and I can give you postal details.

Kind regards

Robin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000