Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Library News
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

peter hemmings

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2007 :  19:33:07  Show Profile
The Triple M Library has a stock of Mike Hawke's latest book "75 Years of the J2 Mg". This sold very well on its launch at MG Silverstone in June. It is a mine of interesting information on J2s Mike has collated over the years. No past or present owner of a J2 will want to be without a copy! Available from the Library now at £25 plus £2.70 postage (UK) and £5.00 (Overseas airmail)
Also now in stock for the first time are some very good quality silk ties with the Triple M and 6 cylinder logo in the design. Produced in a limited number by one of our European members, these are available at £18 including postage.
The downloadable Library order form will be updated shortly to include these new items.

LewPalmer

USA
3251 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2007 :  00:38:39  Show Profile
I hope the ties are somewhat longer than the ones I bought a number of years ago. When tied in a proper 4-in-hand knot, the end of the tie was a good 6 inches above my belt. (and I'm barely 6 feet tall) <grin>

Lew Palmer
Registrar, NAMMMR
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000