Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 ENV gearbox workshop manual
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JCB

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  12:06:16  Show Profile
Dear Forum:

ENV gearbox workshop manual is there a known publication date for this publication?
It's been much delayed .
Have searched and cannot find any information.
All the best.

John Bakewell

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  14:09:13  Show Profile
Hi John

The person who is planning to print the book is Peter “Banjo” Meyer. I have his book “The Wilson Preselector Gearbox Armstrong Siddeley-Type” which is very comprehensive and comes with a CD!

I have registered an interest in the proposed ENV75 book but have yet to hear when this will be published. I think if you search pbm engineering you might find more info.

George
L2023 + ENV75
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  14:22:59  Show Profile
Just tried searching pbm engineering without success. But search ENV75 and the link can be found. www.vorwahlgetriebe.de

The message is that the book is taking longer to produce due to the amount of detail and documents received worldwide.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
2010 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  14:58:31  Show Profile
Hello, all.

I think a few of us have placed orders for this book and we have been assured we will be informed when it becomes available.

The delay is very frustrating, hope the book comes out this year !

As George says, if the ENV book is as good as the previous Armstrong Preselector Manual it will be well worth waiting for !

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

PaulusPotter

Netherlands
202 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2018 :  13:30:14  Show Profile
To all whom might be intrested.!
In december 2017 I went so see Peter Meijer, to check and make adjustments to a Crosley ENV75 pre-selector gearbox for which he is well equiped.
I also bought his book on the Wilson gearbox.
At that time he did not have a good idea on the time that his book on the ENV75 gearbox will be ready.
But if you are intrested in learning about the pre-selector gearbox in general the existing book on the Wilson box is so intresting and of such good quality that it is worth to buy it even if you want to buy the book for the ENV75 gearbox later. As I hope to do soon!
The book has good quality photographs and clear explanation on all different details of the pre-selector gearbox.
I do not have any relation to PBMeijer, but I am a satisfied custumer.

Paul

Edited by - PaulusPotter on 15/04/2018 13:36:02
Go to Top of Page

ANDY KING

United Kingdom
306 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2018 :  09:58:31  Show Profile
Forum
To follow up on this thread and to those of you who may be interested, I have a couple of newly machined ENV75 Preselector Gearbox Bellhousings, including cross shafts, for sale.
Please contact for details and refer to the Traders Forum.
Andy King
01949 860519

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000