Triple-M Register Forums
Triple-M Register Forums
Home | Cars for Sale | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 California Cup
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MaGic_GV

United Kingdom
868 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2018 :  09:11:33  Show Profile
A few brave souls from the Register competed last year, and almost won the Register trophy, only losing after the application of a couple of penalties. Unfortunately I will not be able to be there this year, so come on chaps, have a go, it really is great fun and you might end up with an ornament for the sideboard!

The modern midgets are something to be seen, we can’t leap about like they do, but we are on even terms with the T types! And the tests are nothing like as complicated as the ones in another old car club I could mention...

Regards,
Graham

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3683 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2018 :  10:42:09  Show Profile
Graham, this might be a good opportunity to repeat yesterday's postings:

The organiser Noel Lindford reports that as yet there are no Triple-M cars entered for it, so we encourage the regulars and even the irregulars to consider entering for the event.

You can find details here: https://www.mgcc.co.uk/mglive/motorsport/california-cup-autotest/ and we hope that as many as possible and want to get together either as individual competitors or to support their Centre or indeed this Register in the event!

Noel Lindford has just sent this special message for us:
I aim to make the course layouts even more enjoyable to drive than last year, and the way the tests will run, it should be less of a memory exercise, as they walk the course, then do three runs at test 1 (or 2) , depending on which group they are in, then walk the course for test 2 (or 1) just before doing that one. A comfort break again before walking and driving test 3…the big one!

It was a close run thing with the T Types last year, so come on MMMs… have a go!

Thank you!

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register Forums © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000