Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 PB sidescreens/frames
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pconnolly

United Kingdom
59 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2018 :  21:22:48  Show Profile
I have just finished rebuilding my PB and as I now go into my state retirement, I now need to sort out the paint finish and accessories. (I am seeking some estimates for the paint job but I am dreading the painting cost because it will also need either high profile primer or fibreglass spray as a base to sort the numerous irregularities and dimples!)
For the accessories I am therefore looking for some reasonably priced side-screens or frames and a luggage rack. Any help on these would be much appreciated!.

Paul Connolly

Oz34

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2018 :  21:34:48  Show Profile
Paul, while they probably are not what you're after, and don't include frames, I have a pair of black vinyl covers that I removed from my frames a year ago and which could quite easily be stitched back onto frames. You could have these for the postage and, if you were interested, I could take a photo or two. The pax one does not have the full depth clear panel that it should have, but merely the same depth as the driver's one.

Cheers,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

ja.mcnab

United Kingdom
204 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2018 :  22:19:19  Show Profile
There is a dimensioned drawing of P side screens from Holland.

If someone can tell me how to attach a photo to a repy,I will try to attach it!!
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6139 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2018 :  07:07:43  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ja.mcnab

There is a dimensioned drawing of P side screens from Holland.

If someone can tell me how to attach a photo to a repy,I will try to attach it!!

First, instead of using the 'Quick Reply' box at the bottom of the page, click on the 'Reply to Topic' button - see below.

This will bring up the following page where you can type your response in the text box and then click on the paper clip symbol - see below.

You can then choose which picture (jpg format only) from your computer you wish to attach. (Works also with iPhones/iPads)

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

ja.mcnab

United Kingdom
204 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2018 :  07:39:48  Show Profile
The drawing is over 5Mb, so cannot be attached. If you would like the drawing send me an email.
If you find someone to make the frames I could do with a set
Go to Top of Page

pconnolly

United Kingdom
59 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2018 :  14:50:07  Show Profile
Dave,
Many thanks for the offer of your old sidescreen covers. I have sent you an email separately with my address.

Allan,
Thanks for the info on the frames. I have actually now located a copy of the sidescreen frames drawing that I downloaded a few years ago so now I just need to decide how best to get them made up!

Thanks again both for your help.
Paul.

Paul Connolly
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2018 :  17:13:36  Show Profile
Hi Paul, nothing received. My email is in my profile.

In the meantime I'll take some photos.

Cheers,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

pconnolly

United Kingdom
59 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2018 :  17:19:02  Show Profile
For information I have attached a copy of the drawing from Holland mentioned in the exchange on this topic. I have also done a Google translation of the article by Rob Oudejans which was associated with it. I have converted them both into jpeg formats so they can be uploaded so I just hope they come out legibly on the forum.
Best regards,
Paul.

Paul Connolly
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000