Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 VSCC Prescott 2018
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2018 :  21:14:15  Show Profile
A few pics illustrating a pretty good Triple-M attendance on the hill and in the car parks today

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Mike the M

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2018 :  21:47:21  Show Profile
Super pictures - sorry to miss the event!!

Mike Dalby
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2018 :  05:13:11  Show Profile
Wonderful, many thanks Dick. Sorry to miss this great event :(

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2018 :  07:53:36  Show Profile
Pictures are a bit scruffy, so no threat to team Murrell!

BTW this car turns out to be a PB but with a Riley 1.5 engine on board. Lives near Cheltenham evidently., Anyone know it?

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2018 :  09:19:45  Show Profile
PB0579. MMM No 3057.

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
303 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2018 :  09:43:13  Show Profile
Dick

Thanks for the pictures, you are correct it was a great day. And the day was made even better for me as a MMM representative in that my PB, car 54 in the pictures, was awarded the Silver Conrod Trophy as the best presented car as determined by that tough body of car reviewers, the scrutineers.

And the Award presented by a MMM man as well!

Regards

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton
Go to Top of Page

Hamish McNinch

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2018 :  00:46:09  Show Profile
It was a great pleasure to meet Tim. And an even greater pleasure, on behalf of the VSCC, to present this award.

I should stress that I had no involvement in choosing the winner - that was done exclusively, and independently, by the scrutineers. I don’t even know how the scoring system works. The one secret I can reveal is that this was not the only MG nominated.

Better still, I was very pleased to learn that Tim has responded to a VSCC appeal for those involved in Speed events to consider marshalling at race events and will be making his marshalling debut at VSCC Mallory Park next weekend, sporting a (heavily discounted - I do have some influence!) set of VSCC Marshal’s overalls. He will be under the professional supervision of Rachel, daughter of Andy and Angie King, and highly respected marshal . What could possibly go wrong?

I think we might be able to persuade Tim to overcome his misgivings about racing, but even if we cannot, it’s a pleasure to welcome him to the competition fold.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2018 :  04:38:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Hamish McNinch

It was a great pleasure to meet Tim. And an even greater pleasure, on behalf of the VSCC, to present this award.

I should stress that I had no involvement in choosing the winner - that was done exclusively, and independently, by the scrutineers. I don’t even know how the scoring system works. The one secret I can reveal is that this was not the only MG nominated.

Better still, I was very pleased to learn that Tim has responded to a VSCC appeal for those involved in Speed events to consider marshalling at race events and will be making his marshalling debut at VSCC Mallory Park next weekend, sporting a (heavily discounted - I do have some influence!) set of VSCC Marshal’s overalls. He will be under the professional supervision of Rachel, daughter of Andy and Angie King, and highly respected marshal . What could possibly go wrong?

I think we might be able to persuade Tim to overcome his misgivings about racing, but even if we cannot, it’s a pleasure to welcome him to the competition fold.

that's fantastic Tim and Hamish

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2018 :  09:48:12  Show Profile
Well done Tin - very well deserved.

The car is also featured on the front cover of the June/July 2018 Bulletin, I thought when I saw the picture what a lovely car.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000