Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Welsh Hills Tour 2019
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

namara

United Kingdom
56 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  17:59:34  Show Profile
Welsh Hills Tour 2019

With the blessing of the Register Committee, the Triple-M touring event in 2019 will be based at Llandrindod Wells and is designated 'The Triple-M Welsh Hills Tour 2019'. The organisers are Chris Little and Ian Goddard.

The dates are Thursday 19 September 2019, assembling in the afternoon, to Sunday 22 September, departing after a morning rally and lunch. The dates allow attendance at the Goodwood Revival on 13-15 September for those who wish to do so.

The tour will be based at the Metropole Hotel. We were there in 2013 and we return because the hotel has both the scale needed and plenty of experience of our type of event.

Chris Little has devised routes over the hills to the west and south of Llandrindod Wells. The roads have been chosen for the variety of driving and to showcase the beauty of the hills, and include touring through the Brecon Beacons. Visits include a castle (of course), a mine (we are in Wales after all), a priory (for your soul), a steam railway (almost compulsory) and a privately-owned historic house which is not open to the public (a unique property and a true privilege). There will be plenty of opportunity at hotel and while touring for the social side of the gathering.

We are still working on costings but they are intended to be similar to previous events.

Further information and costs will be published in January, after which we will be accepting entries.

If you care to express your interest in an email to ian.goddard5@btinternet.com Ian will send you the further details and an entry form as soon as they are available.

We hope that the event appeals to your touring instincts.

Chris Little and Ian Goddard

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6145 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  19:51:44  Show Profile
Lookin' forward to it!

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

wiggy963

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  20:53:31  Show Profile
Yes, please add me to your list.
Go to Top of Page

Mikeenty

United Kingdom
198 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  18:01:05  Show Profile
Good News!
Email sent.
Mike.
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  18:09:22  Show Profile
I am sure we are all interested (me too!) but as Ian says, applications open in January and only after the details and costs have been finalised ....

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000