Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 J2 owners in N Yorks?
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JohnE

United Kingdom
376 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2019 :  13:41:16  Show Profile
If there are any J2 owners in the N Yorks area would be prepared to meet and advise a new member on this model, perhaps they could contact me in the first instance, so I can pass their details on.

BTW; he has owned a TC for many years and is therefore trading up to light and nimble!

JohnE

Terry Hartley

United Kingdom
280 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2019 :  15:26:16  Show Profile
Hi John

Which part of North Yorkshire does he live in? It's a big area.
We have an MGCC natter specifically for members in Yorkshire who are interested in pre-war MGs (24/39 Group) and we meet in the Harrogate/Wetherby area. Attendees include J type owners and I'm sure we will be able to help him.

Please ask him to get in touch with me at t.hartley555@gmail.com and I'll let him have details.

Terry
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2165 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2019 :  20:30:50  Show Profile
John, I would be delighted to advise. Our family have at least 4 J types in the family and possibly more!

You can tell your chap I am south of York and can contacted through my direct email address enquiries@vintagemgparts.com. I will then give him my phone number

Regards

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page

JohnE

United Kingdom
376 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2019 :  10:35:46  Show Profile
Thanks everyone, Plenty of replies already. What generous souls you are up there!

JohnE
Go to Top of Page

bigtony12461

United Kingdom
103 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2019 :  17:23:11  Show Profile
Thanks.
I am in contact with the gentleman in question, who is based in Helmsley and hoping to buy a J2 in the near future.
Looking forward to seeing him at our natter, and to him hurtling around the roads of Yorkshire very soon.

Tony
NA0795
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000