Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Competition licence renewal - UK racers
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Phil Standish

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  16:38:26  Show Profile
Cost for inter club race licence appears to be £99.00

Phil
Go to Top of Page

JDoe

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  17:11:59  Show Profile
Yes. If I've read the licence form correctly it's £99 and I don't need to have a medical.
Perhaps I was a bit too quick to spit out my dummy and throw my toys out of the pram...
Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  17:53:43  Show Profile
Is the requirement still, that when you apply, you (if needed) must have had a medical within the last 12 months. That is I had my medical in Feb 2019 and if I apply now for my Inter Club at £99.00 I will not need another. If I apply in March I will obviously need a new Medical.
It is getting very complicated and it was always expensive, especially for those of us that will probably only do Brands next year.
Is Brands on for MMM cars next year as it seems to clash with VSCC weekend.
DD

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Phil Standish

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  18:22:00  Show Profile
If you are 45-59 you no longer need a medical
If you are 60+ you will need a medical at these age intervals 60; 65; 70; 72; 74 and then annually at 75 onwards
I believe I have interpreted this correctly
Phil
Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  18:33:08  Show Profile
Thank you Phil,
But will my medical from Feb 2019 still be valid, then, as I turn 72 in a few weeks ? If I send it in before my birthday in 2 weeks I may get away without a new Medical ?
Thanks all

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  18:40:22  Show Profile
I'm still a bit confused , and I am sure I am not the only one. Will an 'Inter-Club' licence be all that is required for MMM racing , be it with VSCC or MGCC ? I 'phoned VSCC today to ask the minimum licence requirement , only to be told 'National B' ! They have not caught up yet . But if 'Inter-club' is what is needed then my licence will only cost me £1 more than last year . And then there's the medical , eye-test etc . So, like Andrew Harrington , maybe I was a bit premature in throwing my teddy bear out of the cot over the perceived £57 increase , and I will now consider my position - as politicians like to say !
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  18:46:33  Show Profile
Remember M.G. Angouleme - will that change the licence requirement? I would rather ask then people get caught out later!

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1045 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  19:09:52  Show Profile
I think we should have control over the licence requirements for the French adventure ;)
As for Brands vs VSCC Silly I think our Race coordinator will present a fantastic agenda soon....

Onno "D" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Phil Standish

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  19:10:01  Show Profile
David I would suggest that you apply using your medical from earlier this year- it’s the trick I have been using for some time. Perhaps if you are 72 before the end of the year it may be worth waiting until then.
Fred I still can’t find much info on the new inter club licence on the paperwork that arrived with my licence application today. I’m guessing that the clubs haven’t much info on this yet if they are quoting national B which now no longer appears as an option on the MSA application form
Phil
Go to Top of Page

Phil Standish

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2019 :  19:14:22  Show Profile
Colin
Sorry I have no idea how it will work in France
Phil

Edited by - Phil Standish on 20/11/2019 19:15:06
Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2019 :  07:04:54  Show Profile
My medical from February 2019 has been accepted for my 2020 Inter Club licence.

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000