Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Triple M "Stilton and Pork Pie Tour" Sept 2020
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tony r

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2019 :  17:50:33  Show Profile
I am pleased to announce that the Triple M Register Committee has given us approval for the Triple M "Stilton and Pork Pie" Tour Sun 20 to Thursday 24 September 2020. Based at the Barnsdale Hall Hotel overlooking the beautiful Rutland Water and Hambleton Peninsula. Rates Double £145-170 and Single Occupancy £100 per night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast. Event Entry fee approx. £60 per person. Organisers Tony & Ruth Richards and Ron and Barbara Warr.

We are busily planning three days of touring, about 70-80 miles per day, on beautiful country roads some gated with wonderful views and the opportunity to sample all that Leicestershire and Rutland has to offer.

The tours embrace picturesque villages, historic buildings, car collections, gardens, an eclectic collection of boutique shops and an historic railway a balance of things for the girls and the boys. We learn a little about Newtons Laws of "Universal Gravitation", see the UKs steepest and longest series of canal locks and take a ride aboard the Nene Valley Historic Railway. Rounding off the event with the Traditional Gala Dinner.
Entries we hope will open in December but if you wish to express your interest in the meantime and receive early joining instructions please contact Tony & Ron by email tony-ruth.richards@outlook.com.

tony r

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6137 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2019 :  21:10:34  Show Profile
Looks good. Sign us up! And thanks to Tony and Ruth and Ron and Barbara

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3376 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2019 :  12:59:03  Show Profile
The complete flyer is available here: Document downloads | Event Invitations
and the entry form here: Document downloads | Order/Entry forms.

Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

spatek

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2019 :  11:38:41  Show Profile
If I go into event invitations and try to download the pdf it says error and file not found, any suggestions? Terry W.
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3376 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2019 :  12:58:24  Show Profile
My apologies, finger trouble. Finger now removed!
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

spatek

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2019 :  14:50:37  Show Profile
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly