Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 P type luggage carrier.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bob Prichard

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2008 :  19:33:36  Show Profile
I am hoping to fit a luggage carrier on my PA and would appreciate dimensions/photos of the brackets from carrier to chassis and
Carrier to petrol tank straps.
Many thanks
Bob

Cymber

United Kingdom
966 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2008 :  20:14:47  Show Profile
I used to have one but now can only find the two support tubes which mount from the chassis. I could either, make you a drawing or sell you the two supports.

Maurice Blakey.
Go to Top of Page

John Reid

United Kingdom
704 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2008 :  20:41:25  Show Profile
Bob,

One suggestion is to look at the post "Luggage rack for P type" from Racing Snake started on 28/6/05 and ended on 4/7/05 about a luggage rack for our PA. He followed Dick Morbey's advice about where to go to buy one, and resulting comments are there.

John R
Go to Top of Page

Robin Macmillan

United Kingdom
415 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2008 :  21:52:40  Show Profile
I have one and will phot it and send you pics and dimensions but it wil have to wait to the weekend
Go to Top of Page

MaGic_GV

United Kingdom
868 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2008 :  09:42:02  Show Profile
I had one fitted to my car years ago, but the dog bone petrol cap had had to be cut about to allow it to open - so make sure it sits high enough to avoid this...

Graham
Go to Top of Page

John Reid

United Kingdom
704 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2008 :  18:32:36  Show Profile
The luggage rack fitted to our P clears the dog-bone filler cap. All details are in the topic already mentioned above. Well recommended.
John R
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard Maier

Germany
874 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2008 :  19:53:35  Show Profile
Bob,
I could e-mail you photos of a luggage carrier, which is easy to copy, and is universal for different MMM-cars, because it is only fixed safely to the spare wheel. If not used, it can partly be folded flat. Send me your mail address, if interested to see.
Gerhard
Go to Top of Page

morisani

Italy
109 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  11:13:03  Show Profile
I'm very interested in the luggage carrier fixed to the spare whee. May I ask You to send me the photos? Many thanks
Francesco
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000