Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Stoneleigh Tickets - Poor Service
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2159 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2020 :  22:57:01  Show Profile
I have booked tickets online and been advised they will be despatched within 24 hours. Having taken the money a week ago, no tickets still and they will not respond to requests asking where they are

Sounds pretty shambolic. Has anyone else experienced poor service this year?

Regards

Rich

Vintage MG Parts

Edited by - Richard Hardy on 29/01/2020 23:16:58

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2020 :  08:30:23  Show Profile
Good morning Rich. I imagine you are applying for tickets as a private individual rather than as a club or trader that is operating a stall? That may explain why the organisers are operating a manual system.

For clubs and traders a new system is operating this year. It is totally electronic via a web portal with complicated criteria and requirements, which several clubs including ours have struggled to understand.

But it does work!

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Blithe Spirit

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2020 :  09:11:59  Show Profile
I booked my tickets on line two days ago and the e-tickets arrived within ten minutes. The system seemed staightforward.
Regards,
David
J3768
Go to Top of Page

NeilF

United Kingdom
66 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2020 :  09:20:38  Show Profile
I had the same good service as David last Sunday but there was a warning to check your junk mailbox for the downloadable ticket.
Regards
Neil
Go to Top of Page

Roger Cadogan

United Kingdom
493 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2020 :  16:51:42  Show Profile
Also no problem, booked two tickets on line and printed them off soon afterwards. Remains to be seen if the barcode is reader friendly at the point of entry!

Roger
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2159 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2020 :  20:32:43  Show Profile
Yes, Dick, these were books as individuals, as opposed to trade. The website states the tickets will arrive in a day or so. They have sent a receipt to show they have taken the money but no tickets and, they are not responding to emails when we chase.

Not very impressive

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000