Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Newcomer looking for a J2
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

baz1314

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2020 :  18:53:22  Show Profile
As a newcomer to the forum I beg pardon in case this is not etiquette but I would like to ask a couple of questions as I am searching for a J2 Midget on behalf of a friend overseas.

Firstly, are there any J2 owners in Sussex, Kent, or Surrey who would allow me to familiarise myself with the car?

Secondly, I will post on 'Cars Wanted' but would like to hear from anyone who may be thinking of, or planning to, sell a J2 in the near future.

For myself, I currently have an Austin 7 Ulster and a Riley 9 special and in 1968 owned (for a short while) an MGTC alleged to have been owned by George Formby - of which more later!

John James

United Kingdom
963 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2020 :  14:22:54  Show Profile
Hello Barry,

I have been in touch with an owner whose original registration mark I managed to recover. I gather he has since contacted you.

I do have another suggestion and will contact him later today.

JOHN JAMES J3656 (and TF9823).
Go to Top of Page

baz1314

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2020 :  16:51:42  Show Profile
James,
Thanks, I appreciate your help. I have had some very interesting emails in response to my post and now have the pleasant task of sifting and sorting to see what is out there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000