Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Engine & Gearbox numbers and codes
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarrero

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2020 :  15:24:11  Show Profile
Please excuse the 'new boy' question, but i have tried searching the forum to no avail.

Can anybody point me to where I can find information on engine & gearbox numbers and codes for the J2.... I'm trying to find the correct range of numbers for a given year, codes for correct gearbox types/ratios, etc ....

I'm sure all of this is available somewhere, I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance

Steve Rees
North Cotswolds, UK

LewPalmer

USA
3242 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2020 :  16:00:58  Show Profile
The codes are listed in the front of the printed register. Someone else may be able to list the gearbox and engine serial numbers, however, you can deduce engine numbers again from the printed register.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, 2M1281
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
2009 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2020 :  17:36:33  Show Profile

Hello, Steve.

Just to add to Lew’s advice, the printed register is available from the MMM library sales, details listed on this Forum.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6119 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2020 :  17:43:29  Show Profile
Steve,

There was an excellent article by Sam Christie in the 2016 Yearbook on the various factory codes. The Yearbook can be bought from the Library - https://triple-mshop.org/

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Library

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2020 :  17:55:50  Show Profile
The printed register sold out at Stoneleigh, but a new edition will be available later this year. 2016 Yearbook is in stock.

Rich

Triple-M Register Library
http://www.triple-mshop.org/
Go to Top of Page

guitarrero

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2020 :  18:44:27  Show Profile
Thanks to all for your input ... I thought I may have been missing something in the Document Downloads/On-Line section of the register website.
Whilst in the Library I'll see if there are any other back issues I really can't do without

Steve Rees
North Cotswolds, UK

Go to Top of Page

guitarrero

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2020 :  10:37:49  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Library

The printed register sold out at Stoneleigh, but a new edition will be available later this year. 2016 Yearbook is in stock.

Rich

Triple-M Register Library
http://www.triple-mshop.org/

Thanks Rich, Tried to order/checkout online but suspect it doesn't like my browser (Mac/Safari) ... will be in touch directly with my order later on ...

Steve Rees
North Cotswolds, UK

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000