Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Aubrey Paverd, RIP
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2020 :  08:31:22  Show Profile
The following message appeared on Facebook today:

From Rene Paverd
It is with deep deep sadness that I convey to you the passing this morning of my beloved husband Aubrey. He died after a mercifully short 3 week illness. He will be missed beyond measure.
Aubrey was an enthusiastic MG owner who enthusiastically campaigned MGs from moderns to T types, SVWs and MMMs both in Australia and the UK. He will be greatly missed.

Aubrey was a very popular member of our community - many of us have happy memories of meeting him and Rene during their occasional visits to the UK, including tours when his PA made the trip back to the old country.

RIP Aubrey

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Colin McLachlan

United Kingdom
991 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2020 :  12:16:23  Show Profile
So sorry to hear this sad news. I corresponded with Aubrey prior to his visit to Scotland in 2014, and then got to meet Aubrey & René during Simon's Ulster Tour in 2016. We particularly enjoyed each other's company on the ferry home, I remember.

My sincere condolences to René.

Colin

Crail, Fife.
PA 0613
MG3242
Register No. 2591
Go to Top of Page

Tim Luffingham

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2020 :  13:24:50  Show Profile
How very sad. A charming guy and a lovely couple whose company we enjoyed on several Triple-M rallies.

Our condolences to Rene, and family.

Tim

Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6144 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2020 :  16:46:03  Show Profile
Sad news, indeed. Sandra and I recall Aubrey and René well from the Ulster Tour.

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

tholden

United Kingdom
1638 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2020 :  17:16:46  Show Profile
What sad news. A lovely man - he stayed here with us a couple of years ago. Sincerest condolences to Rene.
Terry

TH
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000