Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Tom Dark engineering
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

carfan

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2020 :  14:50:25  Show Profile
Hello

I have been trying to contact Tom Dark engineering over the past few weeks without success .

I even wrote a letter !

Using the information from the 2017 archived thread below ;

Home Farm Cottage Kiddington Near Woodstock Oxon OX20 1BY Tel/ Fax: 01608 678654

https://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=12583

I have read that he is hard to get hold of , is the above information still correct ?
Any email address for him ?

MarkH

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2020 :  17:20:11  Show Profile
Hello,

The number you have is correct - as is the address. Email address is tom@tdengineering.co.uk
I have in the past only got through to Tom by calling the number. I have even turned up unannounced with the parts that need work or a request for fabrication of something on the off chance he is ‘at home’. This is risky, as I live in Kent, and it’s a very long drive to Oxford. But I’ve always been lucky. Tom races., so if you go on the off chance he’ll be there, make sure it’s not during a ‘classic’ racing event. Worth persisting, as the quality of his work is really top class - and he’s a very nice person too.
Good luck!

MSH
Go to Top of Page

PaulusPotter

Netherlands
202 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2020 :  19:00:15  Show Profile
Yes, to get Tom you need to keep trying.
As Mark mentions his work is excellent.
I sent Tom a mail that I would be in England and visit his workshop and mentioned what parts I needed. When I arrived at the workshop from the Netherlands we got a nice cup of coffee. And best of all he collected all the parts I needed. One part of my parts needed machining which he did and send it to my home within a few days.
Besides we had a nice talk with Tom and his father. Both are very nice and kind people.
But if you visit his workshop you can see that they are very busy, making parts for so many people and cars.
I have no business connection with Tom I am just happy that he is manufacturing some very rare parts.

Paul
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000