Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC Quesion for NAMMMR Members
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dan F

USA
845 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2021 :  23:36:11  Show Profile
I'm wondering if NAMMMR members have access to the MGCC specific site on this forum and to other benefits of the MGCC such as chassis files etc ???
thanks
Dan

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3679 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2021 :  09:48:44  Show Profile
Dan, the answer is 'yes' because the NAMMMR is a Club that is formally affiliated to the MGCC.

Sadly access to the MGCC area of this Forum is not automated - the system cannot currently handle that - so the only way to meet your request is for you (and any other NAMMMR members requiring access) to drop me or Nick Feakes an e-mail with your membership # and we should be able to open the door to you.

Thinking about it, it might be easier to handle if we had a list of NAMMMR members and their membership numbers, which might enable Nick to do this in a batch.

There are MANY other MGCC-affiliated Clubs around the world and I will put together a list of them and publish it here when time allows.

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Reinout

USA
223 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2021 :  14:39:19  Show Profile
Dick, that sounds like a very good idea. With the information of the NAMMMR you and/or Nick could easily verify an applicant’s eligibility, or you could pre-approve all of them. It would require some routine on our part to keep you and Nick informed of changes during the year.

Reinout Vogt
Emma
1931 M-Type 2M/2735

Edited by - Reinout on 29/01/2021 14:39:57
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000