Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 "Nesthill" hose clamps
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

taterry

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2008 :  01:23:11  Show Profile
I don't see any reference to these in the archives however I believe that they were the hose clamp supplied by the factory. I did see one car at Silverstone with them. I also saw some really spiffy ones on BW's stand, chrome plated and double wide. Are these authenic? I am lead to belive that they were plain brass and about 3/8" wide. We used to have a chap here in the USA that made reproductions but alas no more. Is there another supplier in the UK?? Comments appreciated!
Terry in Oakland
NA0613

whirlwind

New Zealand
94 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2008 :  09:21:21  Show Profile
These are available from Vintage Supplies(Paul Beck)

Nesthill brass hose clip with brass toggle tightening tail. authentic style under bonnet detail on pre war vehicles. made to suit specific outside diameter of hose, minimum size that we offer is 20mm, maximum size that we can offer is 100mm diameter. accurate measured outer diameter of hose is essential to what it will close up to. these clips are not designed to be adjustable for a 'size range' but are made to a specific and particular size. clip is 14.25mm wide.
nickel plate finish can be supplied at extra cost of ú2.75 each, then please allow additional 14 days for despatch.
Cost of ú6.60 each.

I have also seen them offered for sale from suppliers of Austin Seven parts.

Colin

Go to Top of Page

tholden

United Kingdom
1638 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2008 :  10:00:58  Show Profile
These clips can be purchased from the manufacturer who is Austin Reproduction Parts Ltd of Wimborne in Dorset tel 01202 694351. He also makes the reproduction triple M steering wheels.

TH
Go to Top of Page

poulsendk

Denmark
270 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  19:42:03  Show Profile
I bought some clips for my M types at Beauliu. He makes also bonnet chatcher with MG stamp on.
Jorgen Poulsen DK.

MGM 1930 MGM 1931 TA 1938
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000