Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Marshall supercharger
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

darkleaf

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2021 :  16:39:57  Show Profile
Hi everyone,

I have a Marshall 87 supercharger that I'm considering selling but I have no idea of it's value. It was last used on NA0877 in 1955. It's a side mount set up, currently disassembled and possibly missing a few small parts, but mostly complete. My father had kept it around thinking he might put it on NA0476 (which I now own) but never got around to it. I'm hoping to get some idea of what it is worth, and where I should go about listing it for sale. Thanks!

Leif Jacobsen

Michael Lees

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2021 :  16:46:19  Show Profile
I am interested, but like you do not know value. Got family tonight, look it up tomorrow if that's OK

Mike Lees
1935 'NB' NA0897
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3243 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2021 :  21:51:03  Show Profile
Hello Leif

First of all welcome to the Forum which is the source of a lot of information on our lovely ohc MGs.

We have you recorded as the current owner of this much modified NA, chassis NA0476.

Do you have any photos of the Marshall 87 and the associated parts such as the carbs and inlet manifold? The various super chargers can attract a lot of interest and as such further information would be helpful in estimating any value.

George
Registrar F/L/N types and PBs.

Edited by - George Eagle on 29/06/2021 21:52:16
Go to Top of Page

darkleaf

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2021 :  22:20:59  Show Profile
Thanks George. I'm planning on taking some photos soon and will post them here when I do.
Go to Top of Page

darkleaf

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2021 :  16:48:31  Show Profile
I finally got around to taking a photo of the blower. I also have the intake manifold, although it is not shown, and a box full of hardware, bearings, oil seals, and gaskets.

Go to Top of Page

darkleaf

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2021 :  18:53:15  Show Profile
I want to post this in the parts for sale section, but I have no idea what to ask for it. Has anyone seen something similar sell recently?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000