Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Hacked email
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cooperman

United Kingdom
763 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2021 :  10:38:28  Show Profile
Hello friends, I am sorry to say that my email was hacked last week, and if I have your email address somewhere in my system you may have received mail asking for a fvaour (sic) please delete it if you haven't already done so and thank you for all those who contacted me in case it was genuine. If these people could put their talents to good use I am sure they could make a lot of money without causing grief to others grrrr. One dear friend who did try to send the money asked in the second email had the transaction blocked by Amazon, thank goodness, once again apologies to any contacted.

John Cooper M 628

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3243 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2021 :  11:43:16  Show Profile
In this instance I have not received any message. However, I have received several in the past!

As you Note John, if only those behind such scams turned their talents to honest endeavors.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3402 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2021 :  12:44:02  Show Profile
John
Have you updated your email address in your profile?
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Cooperman

United Kingdom
763 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2021 :  08:47:27  Show Profile
Virgin assure me that it is now secure with a double check on it, so it is the same email that I have had for what must be 30 years - thanks

John Cooper M 628
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000