Triple-M Register Forums
Triple-M Register Forums
Home | Cars for Sale | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Service of Thanksgiving for Peter Green
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
91 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2022 :  12:31:05  Show Profile

Hello everyone.

It is hard to believe that it has been almost two years since we lost our wonderful Father. As you will remember, at the time only 10 people were able to attend the funeral due to the Covid restrictions in place. Knowing that we would be able to arrange a service to celebrate Dad’s life at a later date gave us great comfort at the time.

With Covid restrictions now over and life starting to get back to something closer to normal, we have now set a date for a Service of Thanksgiving and we would be so pleased if our Triple-M friends (and of course their cars) could join us in celebrating Dad and his wonderful life.

The service will take place on Monday, 16th May, at 12 noon at St. Mary’s Church, Church Road, Farnham Royal, SL2 3AW, followed by refreshments at the Burnham Beeches Hotel, Grove Road, Burnham, SL1 8DP.

We so hope you are able to join us and it would help immensely if you could let me know by email (e.taylor@oakend.net) so that I can advise the hotel as to how many people to cater for.

Very best wishes
Elizabeth and Diane

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3683 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2022 :  18:06:25  Show Profile
There was a wonderful and heartwarming turn out by MGCC and Triple-M friends and their cars at the service of Thanksgiving for Peter Green earlier today.

Here is just a glimpse:

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3259 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2022 :  18:35:45  Show Profile
I wish I could have been there. Peter was a great friend and mentor.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, 2M1281, NA0651
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register Forums © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000