Triple-M Register Forums
Triple-M Register Forums
Home | Cars for Sale | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Richard Powell RIP
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3683 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2022 :  08:24:24  Show Profile
I’ve just seen this posting made on the VSCC Facebook page by Jack Bond which will sadden those who knew Richard Powell and his remarkable accomplishments

:
Very sad to inform members on the passing of friend and fellow member Richard Powell. Richard was the owner of the MG Q type single seater seen at some VSCC speed and race events over the past year or two. He may be better known for his efforts of organising Syston park speed trails which evolved into Grimsthorpe speed trials. Funeral details are as follows;

2 pm at Brant broughton church on Friday 27th may. Refreshments at the home of Liz and Richard afterwards.

If anyone would like to attend please let me know then I can pass on details to the family, 07581396067 jbond8592@gmail.com. Appropriate transport would be appreciated by his family.

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org

Edited by - DickMorbey on 15/05/2022 09:56:36

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2166 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2022 :  14:26:41  Show Profile
Such Sad news

Richard was such a nice chap and has also worked wonders with his enthusiasm in getting the Q type back on the track

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register Forums © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000