Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The MG/Triumph Spares Day - 2023
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2023 :  09:39:27  Show Profile
Just a note to thank everybody who contributed to yesterday's Triple-M Register presence at yesterday's MG/Triumph spares day at Stoneleigh.

After a 3 year absence it was great to be back and to be able to meet our many members and supporters in person and not just on a Zoom screen!

Particular thanks are due to Clint Smith for exhibiting his wonderful K3 and to Tim Sharp for his much admired PB.

The team of volunteers gave stalwart service and it was particularly gratifying that so many of our continental European friends made the visit. The midday gathering was quite something!

And so we move on. MGs on track at Goodwood race circuit this weekend, the first race meeting of the year at Brands Hatch on April 1/2 and we've already started the build up to events which will see a huge Triple-M presence at MG100, Silverstone on June 10 and 11.

This is going to be a bumper year for our Register, with the MG Car Club giving massive support and prominence to all these and our many other endeavours!

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary and acting treasurer
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
303 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2023 :  11:12:43  Show Profile
Guys

Neither Kathryn nor I took and photos of the PB at Stoneleigh. Has anybody got any pictures they would be willing for me to have please.

Our e-mail address is in my profile if you could e-mail anything to us.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1940 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2023 :  11:14:11  Show Profile
I have; will do, just a bit tied up at the moment.
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1940 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2023 :  19:28:02  Show Profile
I have found a few and will make them available shortly.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000