Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 New Member!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave Hall

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  20:16:32  Show Profile
Just to introduce myself!
I have been following the forum for several months now and it is brilliant, with loads of information!
I have just become the custodian of my father inlaws MG M Type and will very soon be starting restoration work on it. It has been layed up in his garage for over forty years. At this stage I dont know any further details but believe that it is a 1931 model. As soon as I have all the datails I will log it onto the register.
I am sure that all of your knowledge will be put to very good use in the future months and years!
Thanks,
Dave

phil

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  22:33:07  Show Profile
Good Luck,
The forum has been my best friend of all with helping to build the PB up.
Welcome
Go to Top of Page

Bob Clare

United Kingdom
278 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  12:17:13  Show Profile
Hello Dave,

Welcome to the Triple-M Register. I am the Registrar and no doubt you and I will be exchanging information as soon as I know which M Type you have (chassis number, road registration etc.).

If you let me know your father-in-law's name, I may already have him and the car on the historical database.

Good luck with the re-commissioning and don't hesitate to e-mail me (see below) if we, (as well as the Forum members of course) can help.

All the best
Bob Clare
Registrar, Triple-M Register
MG Car Club Ltd.

39 Hillside Avenue, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 9QS, England
Tel: 044 (0)1903 203698 e-mail: 100570.2213@compuserve.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page