Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 BULLETIN SUBSCRIPTIONS 2023
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

John Libbert

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2023 :  18:28:03  Show Profile
Happy New Year to Dick & Paul, and everyone else too,

I keep checking this thread regarding renewing my subscription to the Bulletin for 2023 via Paypal. It still doesn't appear to be working and I certainly don't want to miss any of the coming issues.

I will be more than happy to send a paypal payment to someone, Dick perhaps, if they would be so kind as to forward the funds to the appropriate person. I would certainly cover the cost of a cheque and postage to anyone willing to help.

Paul, please keep me on the mailing list as I believe something can be worked out to get the payment made from the US without having to direct wire payment to a bank and the associated costs involved with that.

Best regards,

John

Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3247 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2023 :  22:43:01  Show Profile
Same for me. Still waiting for a resolution.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, NA0651
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3396 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2023 :  23:42:38  Show Profile
My apologies for this inconvenience.
A short explanation: In the past, I was able to log in to the Register's Paypal account and set up the payment buttons whenever the subscription changed. Despite trying many different solutions I could think of, I can no longer do that for reasons I suspect has to do with the possibility I am somehow trying to avoid taxes. I am still working to get this sorted soon, but in the meantime I think we have a temporary work around. Watch this space.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Reinout

USA
223 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2023 :  02:29:17  Show Profile
It appears that making an international bank transfer is not too difficult. However, the complete address of the recipient is needed. Can someone please publish it here so that I can give it a try? If I get it to work, I'd be happy to assist other NAMMMR members.

Thank you very much,

Reinout Vogt
Emma
1931 M-Type 2M/2735
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3247 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2023 :  15:30:07  Show Profile
Yes, Reinout, it is not difficult, but a wire transfer from my bank costs more than the cost of the subscription.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, NA0651
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3396 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2023 :  16:10:11  Show Profile
Reinout
Try here: https://www.triple-mregister.org/bulletinsubscriptions.asp
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3247 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2023 :  03:15:48  Show Profile
If someone in the Register could simply supply the PayPal address for the payment of the Bulletin subscription and the amount, we in the Americas can simply pay. Do we really need to go through the Register Shop? If PayPal adds a fee, that should be included in the total amount due. That fee is certainly less than the US cost of an international wire transfer.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, NA0651

Edited by - LewPalmer on 06/01/2023 03:16:46
Go to Top of Page

Reinout

USA
223 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2023 :  14:55:23  Show Profile
That is a great idea Lew.

Dick, can we use this PayPal address as displayed on the Library Sales page of or website?.

Reinout Vogt
Emma
1931 M-Type 2M/2735
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2023 :  15:42:48  Show Profile
Same as Lew here; a bank transfer from NL to the UK is now more than the whole subscription fee, so PP is very much preferred. The renewal letter I just received with issue 130 says a £1 PP fee has already been included in the subscription fee, so if we could use the Library's address, at least temporarily, that would be marvellous, but may induce a lot of extra work for Paul and Rich?

Cheers
Cat

In a world where you can be anything - be kind.
Go to Top of Page

mgmog

United Kingdom
469 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2023 :  16:30:10  Show Profile
Please do not use the above paypal for now.
it complicates the address where the bulletin will go to and Paul will then have to be informed etc.

I have asked Paul Nick and Dick if a new library item of "bulletin subs" should be added then it will be more straitforward in gettinng the post address etc to Paul.

Will let you know as soon as poss - hopefully Nick can sort the other method.

Rich Stott

Edited by - mgmog on 06/01/2023 16:30:56
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3396 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2023 :  16:41:45  Show Profile
After a monumental struggle, with lots of help from Dick at his end, I finally gained access to the Register Paypal account.
I have created the buttons to enable you to pay by Paypal.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

My apologies for the delay and inconvenience.

Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3247 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2023 :  18:51:31  Show Profile
Done. Thanks for the effort in making PayPal happen!

Lew Palmer
PA1169, NA0651
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000