Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 New History section
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ron Grant

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2008 :  15:01:19  Show Profile
Whilst I did not find it myself, I had to be pointed in the right direction, I have now viewed the various photos in this new section of Pictures on our web site.
I think it is a fantastic addition, although I suppose I am rather biased, as it would apear that my car has somewhat dominated one section. There must be many "old" pictures that could be added to this section, it might be a good time to inundate Robin Hamblett with them, as he is going a great job.
Keep up the good work Robin.

Ron Grant

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2008 :  17:01:58  Show Profile
Please may I draw everyones attention to my posting dated 25/11/2008 on the 'News' page.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

Terry Hartley

United Kingdom
279 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2008 :  22:22:18  Show Profile
Excellent work, well done to all concerned. This new section will prove VERY interesting. We should all search our old photo boxes...something constructive to do whilst it's too cold to go in the garage!
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard Maier

Germany
873 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  10:36:12  Show Profile
Peter,
a splendid idea to enlarge the MMM picture-side by a section where historical pictures are displayed.
For those of us, who are prepared to dig in the old dusty photo-box,
arises the question:
How to send the old pictures and to whom ?
Is it possible to scan the photos, and then to send them by e-mail ?
And which quality-compromise in average Kilobite (KB) should be used, to send each photo ?

Would be great to build up through this system a huge stock of historic MMM-pictures !
Gerhard
Go to Top of Page

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  15:56:00  Show Profile
Please take another look at this section all, I've added a significant number of images to this section today.

Kind regards

Robin
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3376 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2009 :  15:46:47  Show Profile
All
I have deleted Bob's post and the responses to it (otherwise they won't make sense, I apologise ahead of time to all those who made those posts).
Bob, this is not an attempt to stifle criticism, if anyone does not agree with the way the register is managed then by all means voice your concern or attend the AGM for that purpose (provided you are a member of the MGCC in good standing). However, for the good of all, I will not allow the forum to be used as a vehicle for making public attacks on anyone, let alone someone who works as hard and selflessly as Peter does to foster the interests of our community.
The topic is unlocked.
Nick
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000