Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MG Silverstone - Sat evening paddock BBQ -
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pots

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2023 :  15:56:12  Show Profile
Dear Triple M'ers..... As mentioned in recent dispatches we will be having a Triple M Register BBQ based in the paddock on the Saturday night. Please see below some further detail.

The most important thing - All Triple M enthusiasts, racers or not, are invited and most welcome, do come !

Timimg -
The Mary Harris Trophy race is 5:20pm, finishing 5:40pm.
Prizegiving in the paddock at 6:15pm -
BBQ after prizegiving - starting 6:45pm'ish.

Tickets - Access to the Triple M paddock will be free, there are no restrictions over the weekend if on foot. But, you will need a Triple M BBQ wristband to help yourself to drinks and food. These will cost £10. (racers will each get a pair of wristbands as part of their race entry fee.)

The weekend will be a big event, so, we will have to be strict on only letting people with wristbands access the BBQ/beers - Fair's fair....

How to get a wristband - Contact me by e;mail (potterduncan@gmail.com) or 'phone (07516 683314) and I will take your order and give you payment details. On the day we will provide you with your wristband.
It will be possible to turn up and buy a wristband on the day. But, it would be helpful to have a view of numbers before the day arrives !
*PLEASE DO'NT USE THE FORUM TO CONTACT ME FOR WRISTBANDS*

If you have any queries, do give me a ring or e;mail. Will be a fun gathering of splendid people and cars ! do come along....

Duncan Potter
07516 683314
potterduncan@gmail.com

Pots
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000