Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGs on Track – MMM Special
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
303 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2023 :  11:12:15  Show Profile
Guys

Duncan Potter has arranged a return of the MMM exclusive MGs on Track sessions at Goodwood Circuit on Saturday 17th February 2024. And I would like to encourage you to come and join us on track.

To quote from the MGs on Track website – “Our philosophy is simple – to organise fun, sociable track days where MG enthusiasts can enjoy their cars in safety, with fellow enthusiasts and at the best possible price. Our events are non-competitive, there is no need to modify your car and there is no expensive equipment required. All you will need is a helmet and that can be hired from us”.

To be clear: no race licence is needed just a helmet, which you can hire from MGs on Track.

What you get is, assuming no delays, 6 x 15 minute sessions on the Goodwood circuit (one 15 min session per hour, 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon), non-competitive, and, if we get 10 MMM cars, our sessions will be only MMM cars.

For further details and how to book in please see https://www.mgs-on-track.com/Default.

A super day: for non-racers to experience your car on an iconic track and, for the racers, to shake of the winter and get in the mood for the year to come.

Regards

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton

guitarrero

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2023 :  16:31:52  Show Profile
Just looked and there are only five places left, however your link is not working for me Tim, so try this ... https://www.mgs-on-track.com/ViewEvent?EventID=1100
Fingers crossed!

Steve Rees
North Cotswolds, UK
J2
P Special
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
303 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2023 :  16:59:42  Show Profile
Thanks Steve.

Tim