Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Myford Super 7 Lathe For Sale on eBay
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hamish McNinch

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2024 :  16:00:26  Show Profile
I have recently been helping a lady dispose of her late husband's vintage car parts (not MG) and tools and equipment. Among the latter is a Myford Super 7 lathe and the owner has just listed it on eBay. The item number is 235368337527 and it has a low starting price/reserve. Well worth looking if you need such a machine.

I helped catalogue the machine for the sale and I also cleaned it and checked it over. Having been coated in oil/grease and left to stand for a couple of years, it was filthy! But a quick spray with WD40 and some elbow grease and it started to look much better. I can honestly say that, as a Super-7 owner myself, it looks like a really good, solid machine which, despite its age, shows little sign of hard use. And, as the listing mentions, it comes with a wealth of valuable tooling and extras.

It's situated near Bracknell and the new owner will need to collect it. I'll be happy to answer any questions from contributors to this forum. I stress that I do not stand to profit from the sale.

Hamish

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000