Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 M type dash and panel light
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

leckstein

USA
411 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2009 :  14:39:52  Show Profile
Now that we can attach photos, (I haven't mastered it yet, but I am slow,) can someone post a picture of a 1930-31 M type dash showing not only the instrument panel, but also the panel light. Every photo in every book cuts out the panel light due to the overhang of the scuttle. They did have one, right? What did they look like?
Thanks

Mike L

Blue M

United Kingdom
1472 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2009 :  17:00:32  Show Profile
Mike,
The panel light is inside at the bottom of the oval. There should be a couple of pegs there to take the bulb holder. This is why it doesn't show in photos!

Ian
Go to Top of Page

talbot

United Kingdom
718 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2009 :  17:15:37  Show Profile
Mike,

I have several good digitals of the dash panel from the front and from the rear. I have tried to email you from the web page link but I am unable to attach any 'photos. If you want to e-mail me using the link and include your personal e-mail address I will send you some 'photos by return. I can send digitals of the dash panel as installed in the car and also "on the bench" plus close ups of the gauges and switches etc. Just let me know what you want. Alternatively can someone give me instructions on how to attach photos using the link.

Cheers

Jan Targosz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000