Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC Curborough
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2009 :  09:06:28  Show Profile
Anyone else entered MGCC Curborough April 5th. I m taking the PB for an early season blast. Be good to see another MMM car out to play!

Mark

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2009 :  08:19:09  Show Profile
Hello Mark. I should also be at Curborough on the 5th April. I will be 'mechanicing' for my son who runs a Jedi -- just the complete opposite to a Triple-M car!!. Any chance of your dad,Tony, being with you?. Will look out for you.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2009 :  07:54:54  Show Profile
Hi, absoultey the old man is formally hired as my chief mechanic for the season. Slowly trying to learn the ropes from him ( just had a lesson on brakes yesterday!!! See you there
Go to Top of Page

FrankAshleymgm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2009 :  22:38:30  Show Profile
I have entered with my M-type. It would be good to get a few more MMM cars running. Come on chaps, still time to get an entry in.

Frank

Frank Ashley
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2009 :  09:08:37  Show Profile
Great news Frank look forward to seeing you there. Looks like there are 5 pre 1939 entries so far. M
Go to Top of Page

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2009 :  00:06:43  Show Profile
So...how did it go?
The P currently has a headache from too much French action on Le Kimber with my dad, so that's my lame excuse for not attending (along with babies and houses...)
Alex.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2009 :  10:35:03  Show Profile
Hi Alex. it was fantastic. The 2 lap event is a real value for money thrash and really great fun in the PB. We just about managed our own class, with a Blown TA taking the honours (a little predictable). Managed to go quicker run by run. I seem to have rather too much rear end wiggle, great fun but doesn't really translate to super quick times! Great day though and the car is just a joy!! I ve entered, VSCC Wiscombe / Curburough and Harewood, so hopefully see you and any others out in May / June! Good photos at www.rhodopsin.co.uk He even snapped my excursion on the grass, I had hoped no one had noticed!! I ll do a write up for the bulletin and add some photos.

Edited by - Dolts on 24/04/2009 09:27:58
Go to Top of Page

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2009 :  12:43:50  Show Profile
Hi Mark,
Glad to hear it went well, and some great pics of you in action too!
I am not sure that I will be able to make anything in May or June, so best I could hope for is perhaps a little action at Silverstone International (California Cup/ Sprint) but will have to see how things go with rebuid first....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000