Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 VMR 10th Anniversary, Prescott, 24th July 2010
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  06:38:03  Show Profile
http://www.vintageminor.co.uk/summerrally2010/Summer_Rally_2010.html

The link says it all - all MMM very warmly invited - particularly M Types.

Because of the cost of the hill, any and all support much appreciated.

Ian Grace
www.vintageminor.co.uk

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2010 :  01:21:18  Show Profile
Quick update on this event. All systems GO. About 60 entries so far, including 6 M Types and an L Type - would welcome more MMM's. Join us for a relaxed, fun day at Prescott on Saturday and/or a nav rally/scenic tour on Sunday. Plus all the usual social stuff, of course. 24th/25th July.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  01:42:49  Show Profile
With two weeks to go, we have 8 M Types, a P, L and N and a couple of D's lined up - but we are still well short of break-even for the day - so this is an appeal to any other MMM'ers who would like to have a great, relaxing day at Prescott - Saturday 24th July and have a go at the hill as many times as you like. E-mail me at vintage minor-at-gmail.com, or simply turn up on the day and pay at the gate.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  14:11:34  Show Profile
Several MMM members have e-mailed me in the last few days to ask if it is too late to enter VMR Prescott. Absolutely not! At this stage, simply turn up on the day and pay at the gate. Climb tickets will be available from the start line hut, and I will have some spare BBQ tickets for the evening BBQ on the hill if anyone needs any. I have also arranged for the Bugatti Trust to be open for the day. A week tomorrow - see you there!
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  22:24:34  Show Profile
11 MMM booked in, but we are still well short on overall numbers for the day - so please feel free to come along and enjoy the day.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  05:53:49  Show Profile
A big thank you to all MMM Register members who turned out to support this event - 13 in all.

Photos at http://www.vintageminor.co.uk/summerrally2010/SummerRally2010.html
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  19:51:52  Show Profile
And Allan Rhode's outstanding images at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=837730549&aid=258184&l=7323938bd9&s=0&hash=e84364219cbed8c98cb0938547139961.

And now for the big news - which will certainly keep me out of the pub (or the saloon!). After such a successful weekend, Ian Patton and the BOC management have invited me to organize an annual all-comers prewar club day along similar, but considerably expanded lines. The date for the inaugural event will be Saturday 16th July, 2011 - three weekends before VSCC Prescott, so an ideal opportunity for a shakedown - or a consolation day for those who didn't get an entry!

The day will be run entirely separately from the VMR, but will form the centrepiece of their Summer Rally weekend.

Planning is already in full cry for such a major new event - with Peter Vacher and his historic Hawker Hurricane booked to close the day - how appropriate as the War brought a close to that now-distant pre-war era, and the RAF Benevolent Fund will be the event's nominated charity. An entirely new event website will be launched shortly - watch this space - and mark your calendars. Once plans firm up in the next few weeks, all of the the MGCC pre-war Registers will be formally invited to participate in this new and exciting annual event.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000